As of today, the 10 drum tracks I’ve got recorded so far are all comped and the songs are ready for more tracking. Still waiting on one more drummer to track the last 2 songs, though. But at least I can start on the bass guitar parts in earnest now, since the drum parts under them won’t be changing anymore. That’s a relief!
I’ve been using Twitter more lately, too. Sometimes there isn’t enough to say for a full blog post, but a 140-character-or-less tweet might suffice. You can follow me here. I’ve got my Twitter feed going into Facebook and also to a widget on my site here, so I can send out updates to many sites from one place. I like that.